- Portable. Best for camping & home backup. 1296 Wh capacity, 1200W peak power, and 600W AC power. Fast recharge with the solar panel, car port, and AC wall outlet. Powering most camping activities and home emergency use, such as mini coffee makers, phones, laptops, portable refrigerators, etc.
- Solar generator optional. Choose our SERI 100 solar panel for camping as an additional option to fully recharge the power station or the swappable batteries. Run 9 essential appliances simultaneously without worrying about overloading. With a whole host of ports, from 600W AC outlets to USB-C, all your device's plugs have been covered.
- Swappable battery. Best portable power station or generator for home backup, outdoor travel, and emergency. The innovative technology of a hot-swappable battery supports swapping batteries on the go without ever losing power.
- Unlimited long energy. The Rallye 600 PLUS portable power station is equipped with 4 lithium-ion energy bar batteries that can be switched even it is running. Most importantly, the energy bar can be recharged individually, in an advanced portable designed frame structure for unlimited long last power for every single use.
- Unique modular design. The only modular design power station on the market. The swappable battery enables the user to swap the batteries when they run out of power. No more waiting for the recharging. The energy bar batteries can be recharged individually, anywhere, and at any time.
- Safe and money-back guarantee. 2-Year Warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee when ordering from our Official Website. Safety and reliability design is the first consideration in the design of this product. Enjoy zero-risk use of the RUNHOOD portable power station.
I was a backer of this product and have been using it for almost 3 weeks now. My initial reason for backing this product is the versatility it offers and unique design. This is not a copycat same old same old power station!
The battery packs can be used as their own power station (w/the DIY moduals) or inserted into the host to power/charge it with 1 or 2 battery packs. Usually mixing batteries with different states of charge or age is an issue, but not with this product. It really does feel like they thought of everything with this design.
Charging is a snap with daul inputs up to 200w. A 100w USB C power supply is a good option to purchase if you don't have one. All methods of charging I have tried worked well. I have thrown about all I can at this thing and it hasn't skipped a beat. Charging can be from your cars power port, wall power supply, USB C and solar. I even used a 3rd battery to charge or supplement capacity using USB C.
It has pass-through charging, but it's not recommended while dual charging.
Hot swapping the batteries is easy. Just make sure it's one at a time and in the right orientation.
The SERI 100w solar panels are really nice, but a bit on the heavy side and really long. The panels have plenty of loops and grommets for mounting them. I usually use a ridgeline to hang my panels staking out the bottom for the right angle to the sun. What little testing I have done they worked fine. I haven't been able to test them or other panels in good sun yet. With the soon to be released solar to USB C adapter you will be able to charge 1 or 2 batteries at a time with solar!
So far my main testing is running my ICECO JP42 fridge that I use at home and camping. The power station displays 99 hours of run time at full charge with the frig on ECO mode set at 44°f. When the compressor kicks on it shows 46 hours of run time, but goes back up once it's cycled. I have used the power station as a UPS for the fridge using 100w USB C to charge and the 12v port to run the fridge without issues. Other than the usual issue of the cord loosing connection when bumped.
If you're looking for something with 600w of almost endles power and awsome options or just a great power bank to run your devices you should really look at what Runhood has to offer! So far I am impressed with my purchase and Runhood's quick responses, even the manual is well done!
Would I buy this product again? Absolutely, already have! I will post some pictures soon after a camping trip.
Bonus! They do listen to feedback resulting in improvements and future additions. For those looking for more, I have a feeling they will keep innovating while not leaving their early adopters behind. 🤔 A 4 battery 1200w 1296wh host in the works?
The hot swappable batteries and charging options are so unique and The idea of replacing battery is really smart. In this way I don't have to replace the whole thing when the battery out of work.
While camping last weekend my Runhoods ran perfectly! While solor wasn't able to fully recover the batteries due to cloudy weather it was enough to keep operational for four days without needing to swap batteries.
I have added two MC4 to Anderson adaptors and a 30' Anderson extension cable to my kit for remote panel setup. The charging adaptor for the batteries will be a fantastic addition to top off my setup!
Pretty sure the guys complaining about ice runs will be looking into my setup.
I have bought the RALLYE 600 Pro. It arrived in 4 days: perfect. The outer box had a small tear that did not affect the content: it could be improved. The battery bars came from the factory to around 20%, following the instructions I fully charged it before the first use.Two charge with host by wall input, two bars charged by solar panel. Thanks to this, the station with two bars provided power for all small appliances (mini refrigerator, lighting, TV, wifi,etc). I haven't tested charging using the car charger so I can't rate those aspects. In my opinion this set is totally recommended.
This product is awesome,everything fits perfectly, no slop on the fit and finish, everything operates as predicted. i love the concept of real portable power where you can take a portion with you for phones and laptop and hot swappable which gives it about 1500whs of power total with the extra power bars. i would like to see these guys do a much larger one for an RV, 30amp plug with at least 2500wh and hot swappable. only thing i suggest right now is energy bars have an option for quicker charging maybe introduce an MPPT module that can allow solar charging of the power bars while the main unit does its work inside or out of the RV.