- RALLYE 600 includes 1xHost Engine 600 (110V/600W Power Station) and 2 x Battery 324 (lithium polymer 324Wh batteries, total 648Wh power).
- Swappable battery: RUNHOOD portable power station enables the user to swap the batteries when they run out of power. No more waiting for the recharging. Just swap the battery and you can get power to keep your appliances running.
- Modular design allows customers to combine modules to meet their power needs up to 600W and 648Wh or even more(with more pair of batteries(EB324)).
- Innovative technology of hot swappable battery supports swapping batteries on-the-go without ever losing power.
- Charging And Discharging Independently: Battery(EB324) could be directly recharged with solar panel(SERI 100)/ 180W adapter/ 120W car charger with SOLAR CHARGER SC200(sold separately). With an extra pair of battery, it could achieve one pair battery for using, one fair battery for recharging.
- LCD interface, 2xAC output with pure singe wave 110 V 60Hz, 1xUSB-C PD 100 bi-directional port, 1x USB-C PD 100 output port, 2xUSB-A QC 3.0 28W ports, 1 Car Port bi-directional 100W, and 2xDC 60W ports.
SPECIAL SALE $140 OFF
RALLYE 600(648Wh/ 600W)
Join in RUNHOOD FB GROUP to get extra $50 off ( could be used when purchased over $500)
ALL RUNHOOD PORDUCTS are COVERED BY Allianz insurance wordwide
MENTION: CANN'T SHIP TO GUAM, Alaska, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO
What's in the box
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY
BATTERY DIRECTLY RECHARGABLE
6 RECHARGING WAYS
- 1*Solar panel 15V-23V 10A max, MPPT supported
- 1*Adapter 180W
- 1*USB-C PD 100W max
- 1*Car charger 12V 10A 120W
- 2*AC output pure sine wave 110V 60Hz,total 600W(peak 1200W) Max.
- 2*USB-C PD 100W max,total 200W
- 2*USB-A QC 3.0 28W max, total 56W
- 2*DC 12V 5A 60W, total 120W
- 1 Car port 12V 10A 120W max
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 HE600, 2 EB324, 1 MC4 cable, 1 Car Charge, Adapter, user manual, warranty card, quick guide
RUNHOOD MODULE POWER INSTRUCTION
I was very lucky to find the Indiegogo deal, as a backer I got ahuge discount on the batteries. I bought a few extra batteries, but I needed the AC80 adapter so that Icould truly work from anywhere. I tested the power output from the AC engine, and it is plenty enough for most of my electronics, including my work laptop, though technically the USB engine can provide more output watts the AC engine is still a useful addition to the family for any device that doesn’t have a USB-C or normal USB power cable. While it might not power an electronic heater or teakettle, the AC power supply can easily power most small devices like a portable television, laptop charger, or phone. The amount of watts output from the AC80 is great for any small jobs, but any big job I can always pull out the base unit and plug in 2 batteries at once to power anything I need. I could work independently from the grid powerfor nearly a full week of my full time work-at-home job, so it’s very comforting knowing that I have this available to use whenever I need it. With the solar panels, I can recharge any batteries that I’m not currently using and cycle the batteries pretty much indefinitely.
I bogout Runhood batteries from crowfunding 3 month ago, but I need one more extra AC connector. It is very happy to see they start to sell in Aamzon, so I purchased it immediatley with some couponds. This is such a smart design, having modules gives me a lot of flexibility around the house when I’m working from home and I want to sit and work with no interruptions in my backyard, or in that one comfortable chair that has no nearby outlets. I bought an extra AC adapter for the power bar so that I could set up one of the extra batteries in a corner to power a lamp. And it is also working out a headache from my son’s toy which need Ac outlet to charger. This is very convenient. Check my video, it can bring some ideas to use its module system design. so far so good ,and highly recommand.
Really creative design. Best power station I have ever had. I can tell they put in a lot of effort to polish the look. Love it. Very nice to have one more extra AC80 adapter to connect any appliance from any corner of my house.
The superpower bank is very practical, it is more than sufficient to power my cellphone and induction cooker when I go camping with family and friends. The AC connector is also very useful to connect my foot massager machine whenever or wherever I sit around because I don't need the extension cord to connect. Basically, I can connect this AC connector no matter for indoors or outdoors.
The power station keeps what the information promises. Received very quickly and tried it right away. Connections work, the display is self-explanatory and everything seems stable. Loading via an extra panel is also possible. Contact with seller was also easy and reliable!