- RALLYE NANO includes three modules: the AC Engine 80(AE80), the USB Engine 256(UE256), and an Energy Bar 324(EB324) with 324Wh of output. Combine the three modules to form either the RALLYE 80 or the RALLYE 256.
- RALLYE 80 Mini Power Station includes the AC Engine 80(AE80) and an Energy Bar 324(EB324). The combination provides a pure sine AC output of 80W (110V, 60Hz).
- RALLYE 256 Super Power Bank includes the USB Engine 256(UE256) and an Energy Bar 324(EB324) to power your electronic devices. The RALLYE 256 features four USB ports: a bi-directional USB-C PD 100W, a USB-C PD 100W output, and two USB-A QC3.0 28W outputs.
- GREEN AND FREE RECHARGING WAY: The UE256 could be paired with any Type-C cable for recahring which reduce the pollution of cable, and the battery EB324 also could be recharged by clean enery solar panel which is totally free an clean energy.
RALLYE NANO(324Wh/AC 80W&DC 256W)
Join in RUNHOOD FB GROUP to get extra $50 off ( could be used when purchased over $500)
ALL RUNHOOD PORDUCTS are COVERED BY Allianz insurance wordwide
MENTION: CANN'T SHIP TO GUAM, Alaska, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO
What's in the box
- 1*AC pure sine wave, total 80W
- 2*USB-C PD 100W max, total 200W
- 2*USB-A QC3.0 28W max, total 56W
- 1*USB-C PD 100W max
AE80(AC Engine) & UE256(USB Engine)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 EB324, 1 UE256, 1 AE80, 1 qucik guide, 1 user manual, 1 warranty card
RUNHOOD MODULE POWER INSTRUCTION
I'm not the big fan of camping, i am just enjoy my one-day short trip. This product is totally fit mine needs, it's super light and super portable and also have enough ports. Love it!
As a picnic lover and always takes some small electirc devices, I always hope there is power station with a light weight and enough capacity;and finally, this is the one. This is much more lighter than Jackery's E300, and have the same even more capacity than E300. I'm will take this RALLYE NANO to my every further picnic. LOVE IT!
I was surprised that my kit did not come with a cord to charge the battery. It was a very specific USB cord that I had to order from a separate retailer, and for which I still await delivery.
Small and compact, but limited wattage
Suitable for small camps. blackout, etc.
In case of emergency, you can using wifi and charge phone
For disaster measures, we purchase with panel. The main purpose is to charge your mobile phone, run a small fan, and get a sense of security, especially during power outages in the summer. It was so simple to use that even those unfamiliar with this kind of machine could handle it.