- RALLYE 600 PRO includes 1xHost Engine 600 (110V/600W Power Station), 4xEnergy Bar 324 (lithium polymer 324Wh batteries, total 1296Wh power), 1xUSB Engine 256 (256W 4-port USB connector), 1xAC Engine 80 (110V/80W AC connector), and 1xSERI 100 (100 W Solar Panel).
- Swappable battery: RUNHOOD portable power station enables the user to swap the batteries when they run out of power. No more waiting for the recharging. Just swap the battery and you can get power to keep your appliances running.
- Modular design allows customers to combine modules to meet their power needs from 600W/ 648Wh up to 600W/ 1296Wh or even more(with more pair of batteries(EBB324).
- Innovative technology of hot swappable battery supports swapping batteries on-the-go without ever losing power.
- Charging And Discharging Independently: Battery(EB324) could be directly recharged with solar panel(SERI 100)/ 180W adapter/ 120W car charger with SOLAR CHARGER SC200. With an extra pair of battery, it could achieve one pair battery for using, one fair battery for recharging.
- Solar charging capable when Host Engine 600 equipped with SERI 100 Solar Panel (15V-23V, 10A) and Energy Bar 324.
- LCD interface, 2xAC output with pure singe wave 110 V 60Hz, 1xUSB-C PD 100 bi-directional port, 1x USB-C PD 100 output port, 2xUSB-A QC 3.0 28W ports, 1 Car Port bi-directional 100W, and 2xDC 60W ports.
- Create RALLYE 80 or RALLYE 256 power banks by combining Battery (EB324) with USB Engine 256 or AC Engine 80 to meet your portable power needs.
- Creat RALLYE 600 power banks by combining Battery(EB324) with Host Engiine Station(HE600) to meet your higher capacity needs.
SPECIAL SALE $360 OFF
RALLYE 600 PRO (1296Wh/600W）
Join in RUNHOOD FB GROUP to get extra $50 off ( could be used when purchased over $500)
ALL RUNHOOD PORDUCTS are COVERED BY Allianz insurance wordwide
MENTION: CANN'T SHIP TO GUAM, Alaska, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO
What's in the box
HOT SWAPPABLE BATTERY
BATTERY DIRECTLY RECHARGABLE
COULD BE USED AS
7 RECHARGING WAYS
- 1*Solar panel 15V-23V 10A max, MPPT supported
- 1*Adapter 180W
- 1*USB-C PD 100W max
- 1*Car charger 12V 10A 120W
- 2*AC output pure sine wave 110V 60Hz, total 600W(peak 1200W) max
- 2*USB-C PD 100W max, total 200W
- 2*USB-A QC 3.0 28W max, total 56W
- 2*DC 12V 5A 60W, total 120W
- 1*Car port 12V 10A 120W max
- 1*AC pure sine wave, total 80W
- 2*USB-C PD 100W Max, total 200W
- 2*USB-A QC3.0 28W Max, total 56W
- 1*USB-C PD 100W Max
AE80(AC ENGINE) & UE256(USB ENGINE)
SERI 100 (SOLAR PANEL 100W)
SOLAR CHARGER SC200
I was a backer of this product and have been using it for almost 3 weeks now. My initial reason for backing this product is the versatility it offers and unique design. This is not a copycat same old same old power station!
The battery packs can be used as their own power station (w/the DIY moduals) or inserted into the host to power/charge it with 1 or 2 battery packs. Usually mixing batteries with different states of charge or age is an issue, but not with this product. It really does feel like they thought of everything with this design.
Charging is a snap with daul inputs up to 200w. A 100w USB C power supply is a good option to purchase if you don't have one. All methods of charging I have tried worked well. I have thrown about all I can at this thing and it hasn't skipped a beat. Charging can be from your cars power port, wall power supply, USB C and solar. I even used a 3rd battery to charge or supplement capacity using USB C.
It has pass-through charging, but it's not recommended while dual charging.
Hot swapping the batteries is easy. Just make sure it's one at a time and in the right orientation.
The SERI 100w solar panels are really nice, but a bit on the heavy side and really long. The panels have plenty of loops and grommets for mounting them. I usually use a ridgeline to hang my panels staking out the bottom for the right angle to the sun. What little testing I have done they worked fine. I haven't been able to test them or other panels in good sun yet. With the soon to be released solar to USB C adapter you will be able to charge 1 or 2 batteries at a time with solar!
So far my main testing is running my ICECO JP42 fridge that I use at home and camping. The power station displays 99 hours of run time at full charge with the frig on ECO mode set at 44°f. When the compressor kicks on it shows 46 hours of run time, but goes back up once it's cycled. I have used the power station as a UPS for the fridge using 100w USB C to charge and the 12v port to run the fridge without issues. Other than the usual issue of the cord loosing connection when bumped.
If you're looking for something with 600w of almost endles power and awsome options or just a great power bank to run your devices you should really look at what Runhood has to offer! So far I am impressed with my purchase and Runhood's quick responses, even the manual is well done!
Would I buy this product again? Absolutely, already have! I will post some pictures soon after a camping trip.
Bonus! They do listen to feedback resulting in improvements and future additions. For those looking for more, I have a feeling they will keep innovating while not leaving their early adopters behind. 🤔 A 4 battery 1200w 1296wh host in the works?
The hot swappable batteries and charging options are so unique and The idea of replacing battery is really smart. In this way I don't have to replace the whole thing when the battery out of work.
While camping last weekend my Runhoods ran perfectly! While solor wasn't able to fully recover the batteries due to cloudy weather it was enough to keep operational for four days without needing to swap batteries.
I have added two MC4 to Anderson adaptors and a 30' Anderson extension cable to my kit for remote panel setup. The charging adaptor for the batteries will be a fantastic addition to top off my setup!
Pretty sure the guys complaining about ice runs will be looking into my setup.
The RALLYE 600 PRO really stands out from the crowd, I've heard this brand from my friend, and there have already been some recommendations for this power station.
There are numerous features that are not found in the competition:
Such as modular mode,DIY mode,buy one get three, hot swappable battery and a real quick charge function are clear advantages over other models that I have looked at.
-extremely high power of 600 watts
-Uninterruptible power supply
-modular mode, buy 1 set get 3 combinations
-able to DIY depends on my own needs
-no need to wait when recharging
-heard from seller they well have the device of solar charger to charge battery from solar panel directly
-only have quick DC charge port
-Fans make a grinding noise when starting up
I have bought the RALLYE 600 Pro. It arrived in 4 days: perfect. The outer box had a small tear that did not affect the content: it could be improved. The battery bars came from the factory to around 20%, following the instructions I fully charged it before the first use.Two charge with host by wall input, two bars charged by solar panel. Thanks to this, the station with two bars provided power for all small appliances (mini refrigerator, lighting, TV, wifi,etc). I haven't tested charging using the car charger so I can't rate those aspects. In my opinion this set is totally recommended.